The Terms & Conditions of Support are derived from the above mentioned “General Conditions of Sale” from Teknomotor.
“Akriti” used in the document below refers to Akriti Precision Systems Private Limited – https://akriti.tech
By purchasing these products you hereby agree to the “General Conditions of Sale” mentioned above and the support policy below.
- The product carries a warranty for 1 year (365 consecutive Days) from the date of receipt of goods by the buyer.
- All repairs shall be carried out in India from parts sourced from Teknomotor.
- All units requiring repair must be shipped to the address provided by Akriti no repairs will be performed on location, unless specifically mentioned in any sales contract.
- Warranty service can be of the following types
- Return of unit(s) to Akriti for assessment & repair.
- Replacement with an equivalent unit (new or refurbished) at the discretion of Akriti
- Shipping expenses to Akriti and all associated risks to be borne by the buyer.
- In an “Out of Warranty “service event Akriti will require
- The defective unit to be returned to Akriti at the buyers expense assuming assuming all associated risks
- Akriti will evaluate the defective returns and provide a repair quote, which must be accepted and paid in full in advance buy the buyer.
- Akriti will perform service on best effort basis in consultation with Teknomotor.
- If its determined that the product cannot be repaired, a full refund shall be made of the amount paid after deducing shipping expenses (if any)
- Repairs shall be free of charge (Material & Labour) within the warranty period provided that all conditions under section 8 (Guarantee) and other relevant portions of the General Conditions of Sale from Teknomotor are satisfied.
IMPORTANT – The assessment of Akriti & Teknomotor shall be final when determining if the repair falls under warranty or not, or if the product can be repaired or not.
Important Links –